Working as a freelance performer, I’m blessed to create together with many great directors, collectives and friends. Through this collaborative practice and stimulated by the phd research I’ve started in 2014, I’m gradually setting up own creations, shaped as performative experiments.
These creations are tightly linked to following ever-evolving research questions:
- Can I as a performer transform the experience of the space purely by my bodily presence?
- Can I as a performer transform the relation with the other purely by my bodily presence?
- Can I as a performer trigger a process of self-reflection in the other purely by my bodily presence?
- What can I as a performer learn from the performative object?
- Does my human presence make a difference?
- Does my human presence demand a shared investment?
Copenhagen, 2012, The Secret Umbrella
Copenhagen, 2012, Tea for a secret
CC Warande Turnhout, 2013, Haar/Her/Here
Roeselare, 2012, Jumping
Lundø, 2015, Pole
Stellenbosch, 2015, Sleeping in Public Space with a bag pack.
Repeated in Brussels (2015)
Wevelgem, 2015, Tape 1
Malmö, 2015, Tape 2
Simrishamn, 2016, Model 1
Viborg, 2016, Rendez-Vous 1
Lundø, The image of the hanged man 1, 2016
Viborg, 2016, Figures 1
Viborg, 2016, Rendez-Vous 2
Lundø, 2016, Figures 2